Monday, March 23, 2009

jodoh di tangan Allah swt..

last week while I'm quite stress with my wedding preparations, my gud fren is having a tragedy in her life. Out of sudden his fiance asked to called off the engagement!!!!!they will getting married another a month..WTF!!I am soooo upset and never believe its gonna happened to my own fren. All preparations have been done and this pity girl already distributed her invitation card to all her officemates and some frens including to my parents. We are so closed since zaman belajar. even kiteorg arrange date kawen sama2. Since dia bertunang dulu, so me pun bg la dia kawen dulu, so kiteorg make sure date kawen tak clash and agreed -she takes early May, and me ujung May. tapi...semua ini ketentuan Allah (bak kata ex-tunang dia).. I'm so mad wif that man but at the same time sympathy wif both of them. Both are my close frens. They were together for about 3yrs. But of cors me sidekan yg perempuan kan. I cant do anything, but gives my shoulder to cry on and always be wif her at this moment. ;( Wat else can I do for her?

Kesan dari itu, me sedikit phobia dan risau. hope my wedding will be fine and my jodoh berpanjangan selamanya..Amin..

To Ashik, hope you always be strong and we are here to support u and be wif u..and u deserve someone better. InsyaAllah.

0 idea?!:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio